It’s popular to create baby nurseries that are vibrant, full of personality, and drenched in color. Don’t get me wrong; it’s cute. I love bright colors and I love a lot of it, but I think it’s important to remember that neutral baby nurseries can be pretty, too.
Benefits of Choosing a Neutral Baby Nursery
- It’s timeless & classic. It will never go out of style and if you do it right, it won’t feel outdated.
- It’s perfect for every and any decor style. No matter if your home is modern, traditional, or even coastal, neutrals are the perfect choice.
- You have more options than you think. You don’t have to decorate in browns only. You have a lot of neutrals to choose from, including white, black, gray, brown, and even navy blue. And with all the varying shades within each color, your options are endless.
- It’s gender-neutral. That means you could decorate before you find out the gender of your baby. Or you could keep the baby nursery the same for all your children, moving them to new rooms as they age.
- It’s easier to put together because they’re widely available and you don’t have to worry as much about matching shades. Neutral are neutrals and they look great together.
Not convinced? Here are some beautiful nurseries to give you a little inspiration: